I know that you all probably already have the gifts bought and wrapped (I dont' yet!). However, there are still some great offers when it comes to holiday online shopping, so I thought that I would just put some of the more interesting ones in this post. So if you are brave enough and you want to try your luck with the post, you might want to check out these online shops:
- Ormonde Jayne is offering free worldwide shipping with orders over 60 GBP, code: SANTA
(valid until 20 December 2010);
- Beautique is having their own Beauty Advent Calendar - each day until Christmas they have different gifts with every purchase;
- Beauty Bay is also having their own Christmas Advent Calendar - every day until Christmas they have special offers, competitions etc.;
- Ellis Faas is offering free worldwide shipping for every order
(valid: December 2010);
- Serge Lutens offers complimentary shipping with all orders over 79€
(valid until 23 December 2010).
I really like that quite a few webshops are offering free worldwide shipping and not just let's say free UK shipping - Zuneta is also a great website when it comes to this because they always have free shipping for international orders over a certain amount.
I think I may have to take advantage of the free shipping on Serge Lutens - Chergui just happens to be 79€ and I fell in love with it thanks to a lovely blogger Ines who sent me a sample, so thank you Ines for getting me hooked!
So, is anyone else left with last-minute shopping madness or am I the only one?